"One day you lose something, and you say: ‘Oh my God. I was happy. And I didn’t even know it.’"
- Unknown, Humans of New York (via textposter)
"Perhaps we’ll meet again when we’re better for each other."
- Ten Word Poem #6 (via rumour)
(Source: poemsbysmm, via adventures-awaitt)
"I didn’t lose a friend, I just realized I never had one."
- (via expiry)
(Source: patchoulee, via dirtysterek)
Make a beat on a water melon
You drink about it, smoke about it, don’t talk about it.
- Ella Eyre (via daughterofgollum)
(Source: viuxic, via keepclassy)
"When your heart is shattered into a million pieces, all you can do is try to keep holding on. You breathe. You try to fall asleep. You try to not think about him."
- Susane Colasanti, Keep Holding On (via psych-facts)
WHERE IS THIS CHILDS PARENT
"Rule 1: Don’t let someone be too important in your life."
- Well, shit. (via sotypicalme)
(Source: satiricalflow, via guccixtears)